Cel's Landscape & Treecare, LLC. - Professional Quality Without The Big Corporate Price!
RSS

Recent Posts

Larry Hoag
First time customer

Categories

Tree Care & Landscape
powered by

My Blog

First time customer

for all first time customers, you will receive 10% off your first work order.

8 Comments to First time customer:

Comments RSS
Larry Hoag on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 8:12 AM
I had a large tree between my neighbor & my own house that need to be removed. It was leaning towards my neighbors house. Cel took the tree down in sections without an issue, very professional work. His price was the best in the area, he showed up on time as he said. Very happy with the entire process from start to finish. I would use his business again in the future.
Reply to comment

Haley on Friday, March 09, 2018 4:59 PM

Is TicketCity Legit, Risk-free and Trustworthy?

I identified an extraordinary offer for Hamilton tickets outside of state and was prepared to make the trek above the weekend with the charge of a lifetime so I produced the purchase unbeknownst to me of the adverse opinions out below. I instantly acquired a affirmation e mail within the order to attend for an email with points for your digital transfer of the tickets. Mind you the exhibit is 4 days away so right after 19 hrs of no more word within the vendor, I concerned and found these terrifying opinions so I generally known as my lender to find out about disputing the cost which involved the insurance plan in the event I needed a refund. Incidentally when i achieved out to the insurance organisation by making use of the connection they despatched me, it explained they may not locate a coverage quantity with my title and amount. So do not hassle together with the insurance policy in my opinion- just a strategy to provide them with an extra $25. The bank advised I make an attempt to reach out ahead of I perused the disputed so I emailed them applying the same e-mail I bought aided by the confirmation quantity. I had been polite, brief and requested for an update. I been given a very skilled professional and helpful e-mail reply inside of 20 minutes suggesting I wait around and describing the method a little far better about waiting around for that seller to contact me by means of email. Then not 30 minutes later I obtained an e-mail while using the ticket transfer from TicketCity is ticket city legit and upon I signed into TicketCity I was ready to transfer the tickets effectively and fairly quickly. Probably it was luck but all worked out splendidly for me in spite of many on the other horrifying product reviews. Just be patient, courteous and give them an opportunity because after they have payment your very best wager is to try to use kindness as your weapon of choice and see simply how much additional you certainly will get like I did the truly primary time. Hope this helps some folks but I would follow shopping for straight from Ticketmaster in the future but if you produced a decide to buy and don't hear back immediately just ship them a good observe to you can ask and you also would most likely be surprised at the end result!

Reply to comment

essaytigers.com reviews on Thursday, July 05, 2018 6:23 AM
Education is bringing the revolution and change in the world. Education has been helping people in all the fields of life since the beginning of the life. Education should be provided to the children according to their interests and need of society.
Reply to comment

uk dissertation on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 5:05 PM
You have many customers by now. At least I think so. Your service is great.
Reply to comment

Holmes Cotton on Friday, October 19, 2018 5:55 AM
Regular job.
Reply to comment

dg on Monday, December 10, 2018 3:17 AM
afs
Reply to comment

superiorpapers.com team on Sunday, December 16, 2018 9:01 PM
That sounds awesome! I won't miss that. You are very kind to your customers.
Reply to comment